Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Independence Day: 4th of July Fireworks ^_^

I know this post is a bit late, but I definitely wanted to share my pictures from this passed Independence Day with everyone.

Strangely, I noticed that some persons rather say the "4th of July" than "Independence Day".

In fact, on that day, a few older folks who had been near me had a heated discussion regarding the fact that although the intention may have been to celebrate the official birth of America since being liberated from British rule, others argued that no one is ever truly free; meaning that America is kinda ruled by other countries due to debt,  that one could be ruled by their country through taxes, or even ruled by technology.

While those comments can be interesting or troubling to ponder, I was perfectly content to turn away, and at least enjoy the wonderful fireworks!!!  Sometimes you just need to know when to sit back and enjoy the celebration!!! ^_^

Hope you guys like the pictures; I never really realized how important "timing" for photos was until I tried to get these! They are not perfect, but I like them and have been using them as wallpapers. If you make a special folder for them and auto-rotate the wallpapers, it's as if the fireworks are exploding on your desktop ^_^












Let me know if you try it out ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment